BRAND NEW MUNROS HILLWALKERS’ GUIDEBOOK 🎉
This fully revised edition of the Scottish Mountaineering Club’s original and best-selling guidebook The Munros describes the best walking routes on Scotland’s 282 mountains above 3000ft.
🟢 New descriptions for all 282 Munros & 226 Munro Tops
🟢 Maps showing all of the described routes
🟢 Stunning photography throughout
🟢 Complete listing of the hills in Munros Tables
🟢 Addition hill rounds described for extra enjoyment
🟢 Printed on sustainably sourced paper
🟢 All profit helps fund the Scottish Mountaineering Trust
Pre-order now for £24 inc. P&P (£30 RRP), delivery is expected in February 2021.
Updated When you checkout you’ll be given the opportunity to download a high resolution PDF of the front cover, perfect for slipping into a Christmas card.
It’s worth knowing that the profits from these books go to the SMT ( Scottish Mountain Trust) who do so much work for Mountaineering.
Scottish Mountaineering Trust
We are a Scottish charity that provides grants to projects and organisations that encourage and increase the public’s enjoyment of mountainous regions, especially the mountainous regions of Scotland.
The Trust supports:
- Publication of guides to, and information about the Scottish mountains
- Footpath construction and maintenance
- Land purchases that ensure public access
- Mountaineering education and training, especially that aimed at young people
- Mountain rescue teams and organisations, for equipment and facilities
- Renovation of club huts available to the wider mountaineering community
- Expeditions with educational or scientific objectives aligned with those of the Trust
Our work is financed by donations from individuals and organisations who share our values, and from the publication of guidebooks for the Scottish Mountaineering Club and other books connected with the Scottish Hills.